I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Saturday, August 10, 2013 *
Seriously, I'm happy to be a Singaporean. Call me patriotic, but yes, I'm really happy and proud of our progression.

Happy 48th National Day Singapore!!!

And what have I been doing on that day?

Doing the next most patriotic thing; having BBQ and watch NDP!

And had steambath at Jpot before that. Haa! Happy day, but spend a lot!

Heard JJ Lin Jun Jie's new songs on you tube. So tempted to sing. His latest album is really different from the rest of the past ones. Good, people must change and be mature. Lol! Am proud that he is a Singaporean too!

Saw his recent news that he confessed his love for Hebe Tian Fu Zhen. I'm not sure if she will like him. But it seems she is slowly falling in love with him, even uses him as dang jian pai. Hahaha! Opposite compliments and attracts. Hoping the best for them. =D

Labels:


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES