I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Wednesday, January 30, 2013 *
Yesterday morning's journal:

I wanted to start writing with 'haiz'. Then i realized it's a negative word. So it's better to skip. Lol!

I'm now on my way to work at Terrene. Today is the 2nd day of take over of items. My 2 cso are at hq. One on urgent leave.

She wanted to take time off yesterday but I told her to take urgent leave. Then she ask if she can take time off cos last friday she stay late. Wa... I got angry lo.. Every morning she late 15 to 20 mins I haven't count in and she want to take advantage of that. I told was being on the safe side when I told her she was late 10 to 15 mins every morning. I think she is angry. Ok la.. Was her reply. I ignore. A while later she say thanks and sorry. Haiz..

In the evening yesterday I text siti again to ask how is her dad. Say better. But still have to observe. Earlier blood pressure and heart beat unstable. I can understand. Told her to take another day off if need. Glad she appreciate it.

My manager keep find fault with her. Maybe she really see her got some problem. Let's see how.

Labels:


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES