I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, July 12, 2011 *
2 months had passed since I've last blogged! How time flies. Hahaha!

Well, I'm going to have the fun time of my life. To pursue what I've really wanted to try!

But what makes it more assuring is that I know God is with me for this too! *super wide smile

Seriously I'm a little nervous how this will work out. But I know I'll be guided by God.

Take away the distractions, I'm all ready for the adventure. Woohoo!!

Labels:


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES