I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Saturday, May 07, 2011 *
I've found this in App Store! It is free as of today.

Finally i can play without going to arcade. No need to pay so much. haa!



If some of you can recall, it is the game i had posted earlier, called 'hai yang zhi xing'.

But the file is rather large, about 64 MB plus.

I'm not sure if the method of killing each fish is the same as the arcade version. For those experts, you may know.

I'm happy to have this so i need not pay so much to arcade to play.

You might have to pay quite a bit to master the game at arcade.

For those who had paid and played at arcade would know what i mean.

Have fun!

Labels:


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES