Well, can you believe it, that I've never went there until now?
But the place was ok. Cold outdoors and warm indoors. I'm glad the hotel room we got was not really unblocked. Cos if it is, it would be very cold.
What my friend Joyce said was right. The wind that blows unto you is cold. But after a short while, you get used to it.

The cloud were passing by when we had our lunch.

Sunset!

The hotel we stay!
What I was really looking forward to was the casino. Don't mistaken, I'm not gao gui, gambler. Lol!
This is the first time I'm there and wow, you have at least 3 casinos to choose from. They are big to me.
There were so many types of games and even more jackpots!
Some tables have more people playing, the others less. Cos at some tables, players are winning.
Those people were very excited about their winnings, and people watching follows the bets of the 'lucky ones'. Every step of betting till the result of the bet fills people with excitement when the players are winning.
As I watch the people play, I began to notice some are very stress. There is a lady, I suppose is about 35 years old who was at a table of game. She just sit at the table, hands on her head and holding her hair without any smile. I cannot help but think that she seems stress about the money she had lost. She does not have any chips on hand.
There are also some whose hand shivers as they place their bets.
When the players play, I notice those who had friends with them were able to control themselves. They don't over bet. In fact, they dont loss too much and may make if they win.
If they win 3 chips, 2 were given to their friends to keep. So when they lost till the original amount they intend to play, it would signal to them that they are losing. So they don't over bet beyond what they have.
But if you have no friends with you, you might keep gambling till you lost most of your money on the 1st day.
It is the mindset of I want to win back the $$$ I had lost; I have already put so much $$$ in, I must win back.
This is how people lose much money.
One may still win, but how high is the chance? As low as can be.
And if you could the ratio of payback and numbers, the chance of losing is higher.
So, set the budget how much you want to bring in each time you go. And never increase the budget.
Leave the moment you win.
The above are just some suggestions.
If you can't do the above, I suggest you stay away from casino.
So what did I do there? While waiting, I played jackpot! Lol! Cause arcade is so far away!
But did I win? Well, 1st try I play 10RM and won 136RM. Immediately I cash out.
2nd and 3rd day I did play again but lost. I lost 90RM.
So in the end, I did win 6RM. Cause need to include the 10RM I first played.
Sounds funny to win 6RM. But I didn't lose cause I can walk away the moment I win.
But seriously, how much luck can one have?
When I was in secondary school, my Chinese teacher always said this' 三分运气七分努力'. Means 30% luck, 70% work.
She said this when she knows we would always try to spot questions to study for exams instead of diligently studying.
Diligently work, and be smart in dealing with your finances. The chance of you prospering will then be higher. =)
Labels: Holidays
i'm home...