Generally it is called fishing game. 海洋之星 in Chinese. I finally understood why people from young to old loves to play that game.

I used to think it's so stupid. Sit there and shoot the fishes. I mean what do u get after hitting the fish? The points/bullets that the fish is worth.
Today I sat there for a longer time. I then realized that it's not too hard to increase your points. But you need to observe, be patient and have the time to play. The fun comes when you discover how to shoot and kill the fishes and with the least bullets. When I first discover it I shouted so loudly that I felt people around me look at me.
Now, I want to learn a game that will be more beneficial in terms of momentary gain. Nope, it is not gambling. Lol!
The points can be accumulated and exchange for some prizes. No wonder so many people likes the game.
Labels: Games, Little Things in Life
i'm home...