God's presence was strong even in the overflow room.
When I step in and settle down, I feel like tearing.
Indeed love never fails.
Choose to love. Just like Jesus, He choose to love us even while we were sinners, He died for us so we may live. On the cross, He ask God to forgive the people who prosecute Him because they don't know what they are doing.
Even when He knows not all will receive salvation and reciprocate His love, He still gave His life. So a chance is given to all, that all who calls upon His Name will be saved.
Jesus says when we be kind to the least who can't repay us, we have been kind to Him.
And I choose to love, because Jesus first love me.
I think all that had been suffered in the past months had been worth it, because we finally made it.
And to forgive all who had made mistakes, because we were first forgiven by God.
We are not out to fight the world, but to be like Christ and shine for Him.
To Him be all the glory. =)
i'm home...