I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, March 29, 2011 *
Seriously whenever I see books I will get all excited! Kelly ever comment that I buy books like ladies buy clothes, bags and shoes. Have so many of them but never be able to use them all at a go. Haa!

Well, that is true and false for me. Most of the time I bought them because of sale. Expo sale! If you ever been to one, you probably would notice most of the time it has long queues. Sometimes you have to queue up to an hour or more before you reach the cashier. So, it only make sense to buy as much books as you can for 2 reasons:

1) The book that you had been eyeing for is at 60% to 70% sale.

2) It doesn't make sense to queue almost an hour or more just for 1,2 or 3 books where the savings is only like $15???

To me books are a form of entertainment and also investment. To read fun stuffs and also to gain knowledge.

I really can't finish all the books at a go. But besides my busy schedule, I'll arrange.

I still like to carry a book although I have an iPhone. It's more convenient to have it all in your iPhone, but its is harder to read as iPhone is still small compare to the actual book. Book size are much more comfortable to the eyes. It's much faster to compare and refer to any part of the book compared to iPhone or iPad.

I have a hope to be able to publish my own books one day. =)

Labels:


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES