I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Sunday, September 20, 2009 *
There is really a time for everything... A time to cry earlier on... cos haiz.. things just happen to different ppl. But i'm glad the time is over..

Now we have moved into the time to celebrate. Yay!! hahaha...

I'm helping in 1 wedding.. and yay, i was so glad i could help... my close friend Huishan's wedding. I'm so happy for her! =) In a few hours' time will be her wedding dinner le! whee!!

Then next comes all the birthday celebrations. I must say.. wow... it really a time of celebrations.. its gonna be a week of partying... i think it would have started from this week onwards almost continuously till the end of 2nd week of oct.. like 9th oct..?
then we'll all rest for a while.. of cos there are still other birthdays till the end of the year. no worries.. u are also remembered. =)

Happy birthdays my friends!! =D

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES