I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Sunday, December 21, 2008 *
Life is fagile. Things can happen so unexpectedly.

Life is not a bed of roses. God never promise it to be so. But He does promise He'll be with you every step of the way. He said "I'll not leave you nor forsake you.."

It was reported that Chew Chor Meng had Kennedy's Disease, which may cause a person to eventually lose all his mobility. But he said he'll still leave each day as it comes.

I felt this is it. Live each day as it comes. No matter what happen, we know God is with us everyday.

We sometimes don't know why things happen. But we do know it happens for a reason. I feel we can see the goodness of God in it. Paul also went thru many things after he became a christian. He did not say that since he is called by God to minister to others he should have a better life. No, but what he went thru became an encouragement for others.

Life is beautiful.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES