I just dyed my hair on monday! hahahaha! I'm so happy that i did it. Actually wanted to go with janice, but she already have appointment with her friend. But i can't stand my hair style already... the ends look heavy cos its thick when it slightly curls naturally, out of shape and makes me look sleepy.
So i went with the intention to only wash and cut, but was still thinking if i should put of dying my hair to next month.
Then came this hair dresser... i almost think she is God-sent.. she suggested a hair-style.. and to also dye my hair with the colours i tot good for one who still needs to look formal and proper for work. All that i actually wanted in my mind!
I kind of felt the pinch in the heart when the cut, wash, dye, highlight and treatment comes up to close to S$200/- . I neraly fainted. But i felt okie about the colour.
So here comes the test... when i see the reaction of others..
i think my mum likes it... she keeps smiling when she look at me... and even suggest that i buy a hairpin to look even better. She even say should buy those blink blink ones... And she hardly say this to me actually.. hahaha!
Good sign..
Went to work.. my admin assistant saw me from far... and she smiled!
Felt better...
My 2 technicians was surprised and felt it look good, nice color =)
One of them ask me how much.. S$200/-. WHAT!!! he exclaimed... but at least nice he said. hahaha!
So you see... high price, but good effect, so worth it. Impt factor is good effect. haa!
Final person to i need to pass through... is my boss. Lol!! She'll be back today, yup.. wed. Don't know will i see her.. but well, i'll see her when i see her... I hope the highlight parts are not too bright for her. I actually study her hair colour before i tot which color i want. That will be safest thing to do. Boss do, i can do. hahaha!
For those who had yet to see me.. dun imagine anything too fantastic ok? I din really change that much. But i think the colour is suitable.
Hmm.. i wont post a photo.. so you'll see me when you see me ok? hahaha!
i'm home...