I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Sunday, September 14, 2008 *
I went to my friend's house for an early birthday celebration last sun and here were wat we had:



Please do not be decived by the small quantity you just saw. These are only a portion of it. We had rice and bread to go with curry chicken, mashroom soup ( a must try for mashroom lovers, lots of it in the soup), and salmon. And we actually din manage to finish any of the food dispite many helpings.

We all decided to finish the salmon as it won't taste fresh after keeping over night. Wow.. i had so much that i actually told the host, i might dream having lots of salmon swmming in my tummy tonight. Haa!

I think its a good idea we take turns to cook. Cos we can all try out the specialised food we like to cook. Yum!

Any volunteers? I can't really cook, but i can help out in washing. =)


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES