I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Sunday, September 21, 2008 *
Wow.. goodness time is passing by very fast.


I've got a meeting next week, and estate event in the mid of Oct and an AGM likely to fall in the end of Nov. Yet i have an idea in my mind which i'm still thinking if it can work out. If I am 10 times bolder then who i am now, i would do it. So i'm thinking of putting it into action. I would surely regret if i can have the means, the people but i din not try cos i'm scared. But if I've tried and fail, then no regrets.


I had celebrated my friend's brithday last sun, went to a wedding dinner last sat and a ROM yesterday. Coming more birthdays, maybe 1 more wedding dinner and of cos great to have more public holidays. =)

Below are the photos taken at the wedding dinner last sat:

Guess Who?

Apple's Parents



Apple's Grandparents


Apple's Mum and her brother


My Sis and I


Our 2nd Aunty



Her 1st Son...


and his family




Her 2nd Son...


and his family.



Happy Toast to all! The bride is the 2nd aunty's youngest daughter.



On our way home we saw this. Can we use this for wedding? =D



i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES