I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, August 25, 2008 *

Still remember this? Haa! N211 people should know this.

This box of pebbles has been on my table since the begining of this year. I haven't write what was my goal at the green label but i've been removing 1 pebble after each week passes by. It really helps me to keep track of my time that has been passing by; only 52 weeks in a year.

There was a period of time where so much things had happen that i stopped removing them. I sort of gave up on that goal. Though i told myself life still goes on.

Yesterday, i went to take photos with some of my friends for their SOT graduation. I sort of miss the times i had in SOT. There was so much fun. Rushing to school, then to work, then for assignments.... but the fun came in when we help one another in assignments... like reminding when the deadline is.. encouraging one another to carry on. I remember at a point of time i was all ready to quit SOT. The stress nearly drown me. But i thank God for friends and xiaoyun for stopping me.

At my own graduation, i told myself if there is going be a year 2 of SOT, i'll surely join. Yesterday i felt the same too! The experiencial knowledge was so valuable.

Few months later, in the begining of this year i was given this box of pebbles. Now, there is a physical item to remind me of my goal and the time passing by for this year.

Yesterday, after i reached home i saw this box again on my table. Today, the first thing i did was to clear all the dust off the box. Then i removed all the pebbles that represent all the weeks that had passed. Hmm.. i considered to have reached halfway to my goal. I still going to work hard to reach my goal. I want to end this year different, better.

On sat i was watching the video on Pst Kong's birthday celebration during service. I saw how he manage to touch and reach out to people, minister to his own staffs and still can balance his own family life. He is awesome. Then this thought came to my mind: "If you can win in yourself, many things are possible. So never say you cannot. We just need to plan and pay the price."

Btw, i have just counted and realised there's only 18 pebbles left to the end of this year; including this week.

What was your goal you've set this year? Are you reaching it? Are you speeding up to reach it? Or you've reached it? =)



i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES