But i notice something; there is power in confession. When you know its God's will, and you don't know how it will happen, but you are willing to trust God and go all out to try... It will happen. haa!
Recently had some thoughts in my mind. I wonder if one day i pass away, how will i be remembered?
Well, shuzhen gave me a possibility...
Always busy, always lack of sleep, had a rabbit.... and is a good friend. Haa! I nearly fainted when the first 3 answers came in. Haa!
But then again, what do i want in life?
Lots of money? A good career? A successful business person? Happy family life? Great ministry? Just being happy? hmm...
A thought came to me; whats the point of gaining the whole world, but to lose my own soul?
Its good to be successful and do well in career and ministry. But there are other things that are also impt.
I sure i can't bring money to heaven... how about love?
Do you see my point?
Remember to do things of eternal value. They are so much more valuable.
i'm home...