I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, April 07, 2008 *
Will there be a surprise for me?

I really don't know... just that things don't look too good.

I need to get of my own world... And start to think and reflect all the things that have happened, and the things i know, i've felt and i've said.

I really cannot remain the same. I need to change in a lot of aspects, but it is more from inward out.

I think this will take lot of pain... A lot to release, and a lot to grab hold...

Time is passing by me.... i have things i need to do....

There are decisions to make, but some are just not now...

In my last entry, i've mentioned that when God does something in your life, the process is not impt. i think i maybe wrong.

If there are some events that happen, i think we need to watch them. Not to the extreme. But note the events. You may just see how God moves.

I'm entering in a time of reflection....

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES