I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, April 07, 2008 *
Okie, enough of my thoughts for a while. I did something real fun last sunday.

I've met up with one of my poly schoolmate. It's her birthday week and it's been a long time since we last met.

We went to leisure park to have lunch..... and to ice skate!

This is my 2nd time going for ice skating. The 1st time was in my secondary school days. And i still think i enjoy it.

Its really very fun!

Its very cold inside in the begining. So we put on our jackets. Gloves are compulsary. And since we both are new, we started 'walking', while admiring some who are being coached there. They remind me of what i see on 'Disney on Ice' and those in competitions. They skated very gracefully... while we are still 'walking', and holding on to the walls at the sides as if for our dear life. Lol!

The good thing is there are people around to watch and guide you once in a while. Slowly, we begin to move further and further away from the wall, and finally at the centre. I realised it is good to be at the centre. Because if you skate along the sides and you fall, you'll be very wet. It is as good as falling into a small pool of water. You can be sure the water is adsorbed right through your jeans and felt by your skin. The ice melts and form more water at the sides due to more traffic moving on it. But in the centre, the ice is quite dry.

I enjoy moving faster, because i'll feel the cool air against me, but i'll not be cold as moving faster makes me feel warm.

But i didn't go that fast either, because still not good at stopping. I don't want to crash. Haa!

The faster i go, the more fun it becomes. And the people can skate very gracefully and beautifully. For me, haiz.. i just be farmilar with what is being taught.

I've learn how to move forward, turn and stop, and that is satisfying enough for me for that 2hrs. Can i move that gracefully one day? hahaha!

Feel like making this a hobby already. Hmm... =)

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES