I know that both of you had good intentions. That, i was sure. I know the purchase was out of good reasons and i appreciate.
Problem is.... it is a very Forceful approach in a friend like manner. 'I buy le, so now you must wear.' Even after i've very clearly, almost serious and not joking when i said i din want. And you both got my message.
I know you both felt it looks real good. To me, it look suitable, not bad, but not fantastic.
I've already made it very clear i won't buy, from the time u both tried to get me to try on until i change back to my clothes.
I had to walk out of the shop. I've very persistantly said no. But it didn't seems to register to you both. The converstion seems to get more serious.
To make things worse, you added a 'joke' which i had clearly and seriously told you to stop in last month. The reasons were told very clearly during the phone call.
This is the first time after so many years, i felt my face turns hot in anger.
In the cafe, you did apologise for the joke and after that did tell me you didn't know i would take it so seriously.
I was thinking.... after quite a few times that i told you casually to stop the 'joke', until i had to call you personally after fellowship to speak to you clearly and seriously on this matter last month, now you say you didn't know?
It became obvious... you haven't been listening to the things i've been saying. Maybe through your ears, but surely not your heart.
What i must i do then? I've said and done all i know how.
For things to turn out this way is surely not the option to get things thru. It is going to tire all of us out, if everytime things have to turn out this way.
I don't even know what to respond to you on this in the cafe.Why don't you teach me what to do?
Also, my friends, understand this, i've already said many times... I'll only wear any type when i LIKE it. Not when its suitable or looks okie. This is to enable me to wear with confidence and carry the 'feel' of it.
Can i just request, we don't go through this kind forceful approach again ever, and please listen?
I still love you my friends.
For the rest who are reading this, let it just be another article tt you've read. What or who does not matter.
We are friends who are in the mist of understanding each other as life goes by.
Personally, if the event is an object, i would have it tied to a 1000kg rock and have it sink right to the bottom of the sea and forget it.
If you want to remember anything from this article, just know this:
It takes good forgivers for people to stay together.
Some are good forgivers, some are still in process of learning it.
if you are not one yet, i hope you are moving your way to being a good forgiver.
You can still take time to heal, but forgive.
We are not all the time wise in the things we do.
Good nite...
i'm home...