I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Wednesday, October 10, 2007 *
I was like shock to what has happen in office this afternoon. Words were spoken from an unexpected source against another person.

For what?!?

What does she want out of this?

That guy is in a not so good state le... and she is already of old age... no need for power... what's the point of doing this? She the longest serving staff there, 5 years. The rest max 2 years. So this is the reason?

Haiz...

I shall not judge...

haiz...

I need to be prudent in all i do...

with love and wisdom at the same time...

just be faithful in what i need to do...

I need to see beauty in the creation...

tired...

yawnz..

nitez pals...

sweet dreams.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES