I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, August 14, 2007 *
Wow! This is the first time i recover from sickness in such a short time.

But i really thank God for it.

Last nite i din really have good sleep.... many sms and phone calls kept coming in...

but this morning when i woke up, i felt very much better, 37.8'c.

i still felt my body was quite warm.

So i went to school and even serve in sound ministry. I think it really helps. i had to do recording, so i have to focus and listen to pastor preach and make sure the sound level is good. This helps me to stay alert. If not, i would doze off easily due to the effects of the medicine.

Then i pushed myself a bit further. I went to work.

And guess what? I felt even better as the day goes by.

Wow! I'm amazed. Haa!

When you decide not to withdraw and choose to step out , God moves with you. =)

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES