I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, August 13, 2007 *
Oh gosh....

I'm down with fever again!! Arrrrr!!!

My normal temperature is 36.5'C.

Now is 38.3'C....

I tot i didn't have enough rest. But i've been sleeping about avg of 5 to 6 hrs each nite for this week. And i still easily feel tired.

So today i tot, maybe i should just stay up 1 nite to balance off all the excess sleep taken. Who knows, on my way home i felt the farmiliar feeling in my body. I had fever last month also.

Haiz.... =(

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES