I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Thursday, July 19, 2007 *
Those who had accompanied me for ktv before might saw certain mtv with snails.

I mean real snail okie! Then aft 10 sec, it plays nursery songs! Some kind souls would save me from the embarrassment by saying the song is loaded wrongly by the system.

Others either think that i wished i was watching documentary or loved nursery song due to deprived childhood.

So you can imagine... they almost laugh until they roll on the floor.... =s

Below this is the actual song i was looking for.

Jay Chou explained the background of the song already.

Listen to the lyrics. Kind of meaningful.

So yea, enjoy.

Btw, I wont look for it at ktv anymore... cos don't have this mv there...

Labels:


i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES