I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, July 09, 2007 *
Ever had a day so bad you wonder how come it happen like that?

And worst thing is its only about noon.... that is so long before you knock off from work!

oh gosh.

I read somewhere that if ever such day occur to me, i should stop for a while and tell myself that the rest of the day will be better.

I tried. It din work.

Then i changed the statement.

I'm not gonna let my day become worse. I'lm make sure it'll be better.

Then it worked!

For me now, it is no longer next half of the day.

It is months.

Initially i tot to myself i can make it better.

Now, i'll make it to what i want it to be.

All things are possible to him who believe.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES