Last week when i got home in the night i saw my rabbit. And a few nights it came to me, so i did the usual: Give him supper, which is a bonus meal.
But strangely, it crash into me while it was running to me during one night. I didn't think much about it. Then i fed it. It didn't seem alert to me. It took a little more time than usual to reach my hand for food. I thought it din feel well that day.
This carried on for a few days. I got worried. One night i play with it and it still crash into me. Then i realised it can't see well.
Gosh! So while feeding it, i laid hands on it's eyes. I said 'God , heal it's eyes". Then suddenly, i laughed. Goodness. Who would have thought of praying for animals. At that moment i felt weird. Am i being too flaky in doing this. It seems like i'm praying for everything. Well, this is a wrong thought. There's nothting wrong praying for healing even if it is for animals. God is the One Who heals.
After the prayer, i look at my rabbit.
It looked at me... then kept on eating.
...
A few nights ago i went home and manage to see it again. Not all nights i would see, play or feed my rabbit.
As i was about to enter my house, suddenly i realised it didn't crash into me anymore. It can see well again!! You can imagine my joy. I almost couldn't believe it. I went out of the house again and play with it. This time it was alert and could eat from my hand normally. hahaha!!!
In my heart i realised God responses to faith. In this case, God responded to my faith for healing. Rabbit don't have faith you know. haa!
Well, i know God loves animals and quite a lot actually.
Remember Noah's ark? Haa!
i'm home...