oh gosh.... i tot i recovered already. I was 37.3 degrees this morning.
Tonight... 38.3 degrees. =(
Actually i stop eating the antibiotics today. The reason is i notice my hands were slightly shaking uncontrollablely. And the only medic that i took and i feel like vomiting (i think my body reject it) was the antibiotics.
Then haiz... fever came back at the same degree it first came, 38.3'C
Then i did something unexpected for myself. I went to shower and i turned off the water heater. I stood there for a good 3 to 5 mins before i finally turn off the shower.
The feeling? Great! I had never enjoyed a cold shower that much. Usually, the person who use the bathroom after i bath always say i turn it into the sauna. They had to let the steam out of the room for some time before they go in.
This time it felt different. My body was sort of enjoying the cool water. Guess it is overheated. I guess it is good to do so. I rather have flu and recover, then to have my brains cooked. Agree?
Anyway tomorrow, i'm going back to the doc and ask him to change the medic. Goodness, he is suppose to help me recover, not kill me. Haa!
Oh yeah, shuzhen was unwell on tue. Same day as me. I think her body is stronger. She only lost her voice today. But still, hope she recover soon!
Hold on....
I shall hold to the words spoken.
I'll not be immature and let go.
I'm a good solider.
I'll stop feeling hurtful and hurt others. I'll let them go.
I thank God for myself.
Beautifully and Wonderfully made.
Love tank stretch, but it is great! Greater loving capacity.
One step at a time, one person at a time, one soul at a time, one disciple at a time.
All things will be fulfilled in the fullness of time.
To do things by my own strength is like dead works.
To work with the Holy Spirit is 'Life Works'.. if there is such a term.
He is the Spirit of life.
Holding on to His mercy and grace.
March on.... Glory will be revealed.
I believe. Oh Lord, strengthen my weakness.