I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Wednesday, June 06, 2007 *
Doc say got throat infection.

Goodness, it is really bad to have fever.

Feeling hot and cold, then hot and cold. Then the temperature is today is about 38.5 and 39.3.

Can i put myself in the freezer? Just kidding. =P

My actions are so slow that i feel like zombie. No, i din turn into one. Don't worry.

I feel every of my bones are ready to fall off from me anytime. I am aching all over even to my palms.

oh gosh, i need to recover soon.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES