I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, April 30, 2007 *
Hi my friends!

I'm finally here to blog again. Goodness... its been a long time since i blog.

I think this blog is almost been forgotten already. Cos it din have much update to create any frequent reading. haa!

Well, the past 2 months are kind of exciting. Really!

At first is the conversion of being a part time.... goodness... so much issue. But still it went through.

God will send someone so unexpected to intervine. i think this person seems to only exits for time like this. Her time here in my company is so short. But she is a responsible person. i almost think such person extinc le. Too bad the time we have together is too short for me to know her. Haiz! Nvm... hopefully i can meet her someday and make her one of my best friend. I think i'll learn a lot from her.

And i'm starting school early! Suppose to be in the mid-may. But now, first week of May i'll start. And i have a new ministry, and tt's choir. Hmm.. hahaha, finally i'm in choir. Finally i can really try if i'm suitable to sing. No, its not purely a test. All students must join a ministry. I just need to overcome one thing for now. How to hear the beat... haa!

There are so much to plan, execute, overcome.

I shall not fear. Dear God, help me learn to embrace Your love.

Mistakes might happen... But i seek excellance. Do you know the difference between perfect and excellance? haha! Excellance is better than perfect! But there is one more difference between the both of them. Do you know? hahaha!

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES