I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Sunday, February 04, 2007 *
I'm so glad i'm not in cycle, i'm in season; the season for me.

A step forward. Such an important step.

Holy Spirit sees everything, and everything.... is everything.

I shall not be deceived; He is a Giver, Lover of my soul.

I'm so glad to have You as my Helper; what a priviledge! So glad You are walking beside me. So glad You've heard me. So glad You've promised to help me. So glad... You love me.

All of me, for all of You.

How much i need You.

You still love me.... just like the first day. My faithful Friend.

I trust You!

It may not look smooth, but i don't know what is going to happen, who is going to be impacted. But its okie... You are there.

I just need to witness what You did in my life, the move of Your power.

All the powers of heavens are there to back me up.

My steps are ordered by You.

By grace thru faith, i'll finish the race.

If i'm now in a ship, i've let down the anchor. Suddenly, the world becomes silent. The Breeze is still there. Of cos, the earth is still moving.

I saw that there are some things broken. It is okie. Its time to mend, repair and to replace.

A time of preparation; a great journey ahead.

Can you see? It is an important time.

Hey my friends! if you have no idea what i'm writing about, it is okie. hahaha!! Just know this: The whole world is held by God's Hands of Love.

Oh Father, You are fulfilling Your word; help me fulfill mine!

Resting in His Love.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES