I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Monday, February 26, 2007 *
Here i am to blog now. Tagged by christine. Hahaha!

Actually most of me, you all know. hmm... so this is gonna be a bit hard.

1. Jacuzzi and cardboard with books in my future bathroom (if possible, in my first home. Lol!)

Bathing is a time to relax for me. I love to have jacuzzi to soak myself in, with a cardboard full of books where i can read while inside.

2. I love comics!!

I can read lots of comics. Those like garfield, doremon, baby blues, sherman lagoon, dragon ball, x-men and so on are all my fav! I dont limit myself to them. As long as its comics, i'll take interest.

3. I am a shy person.

Yes, many people din know. And i'm not joking, really! hahaha! I dont mind saying hi or intro myself. But anything more than that... hmmm.... hahaha!

4. I ever thought of being a pool national player.

Yup! I picked up this game after my 'O' levels. And it became more than just a past time i have with my friends. There are so many tricks you can do with it. And it takes imagination to come up with tricks visualisation to play this game. Just go Youtube and search, and you'll see.

5. I want to own a beach (or part of them).

This is how much i love it. I dont know how possible it is. It muz be legal and i need to have lots of money! hahaha! if not, i'm still content with a home near the sea, with seaview of cos!

Yup! That's the 5 things you might not know about me. Basically, i wont tag anyone... cos they have been tagged already!

haa!

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES