I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, January 02, 2007 *
Wow, so fast its 2007 already! I believe its gonna be a good year.

But it seems my rabbit is not in good state.

I just applied medic on my rabbit. Goodness, the affected area has spread. And its not tt playful today. Hmm...

A lots of things about it is coming to my mind. Last sat, Shuzhen and Kelly saw me talking to my rabbit. Yea, i dont just talk to it, i feed and play with it. It is very playful actually. One thing many of you do not know, i play catching with my rabbit. No, i din train it to play. I actually discover that it knows how to play.

There were times when i came home quite late and the surrounding was quite dark. As i was walking to my door as usual one day, i almost trip over something. Then when i looked, goodness, its my rabbit. It doesn't seem to sleep in the night most of the days.

So one day when it happened again, i decided to find out if it would chase after me if i ran out of its sight after that. And it did. Indeed, playful. Hahahaha! I decided to be playful as well. I then ran away again and hid myself. Then i would surprise it by appearing unexpectedly. And you know what? It managed to do the same to me as well! LOL!

But, its old and sick now. If its gone, i might not get another one like it again. No more catching in the nite. *sob! I told shuzhen just now that i ever once ask my rabbit if it would go up to heaven with me(remember , i tok to my rabbit?). Then suddenly i felt silly and i told shuzhen again, "if i'm the rabbit, i would reply 'Don't think too much.'" And shuzhen added, 'Yea, it would say ' i know u love me''.

If you are not an animal lover, you might not understand. But some animal lovers knows what i'm talking about.

Okie, that's all for this entry. I've been blogging a lot this month. Hopefully, i can blog more frequent.

Good nite pals!

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES