My poor rabbit is sick! I oso don’t know what happen to it. My dad says this little guy is quite old already; hopefully it can still make it this round. This is the 2nd time it is sick this year. It has not been sick for a real long time. But if it can’t make it… I think it has still lived a ripe old age.
For those who have seen it, it looked quite young and energetic. Don’t be deceived by its look. Haha. According to Apple’s mum, this rabbit has been in my house since 1999. When it was given to us, it was in the previous owner’s house for a few years. I hope it can hop over with me into 2007.
Before I enter into 2007, I thank God for 2006. Many many things had happened, the good and bad.
This year some bad things had happened to me personally and around me. Xiaoyun knows and of cos, God knows too. God has always been with me. Truly like what He has promised, He had taken care of me and will continue so. Its through these times, I have seen His power and know Him even more.
These are the things I’ve learnt and experience this year that impact me greatly:
1. God honors courage.
2. He is beyond time, system, technologies and people.
3. He is able to change and move people’s mind
4. He is the best friend i can ever have; holding on to me at all times even when i am really not perfect.
5. I am not perfect to serve God; He perfects me along the way.
6. I don’t need to be afraid of what people do to me, as He is for and anointed me.
7. He is the strength of my heart.
8. Never give up!!! Even in the last hour. Pluck up your courage and ask God for help. Then start moving, He’ll then move with you and give you help. (I’ve learnt this, in this month)
Previously I’ve asked God, why didn’t the great people give up when they see imperfections in themselves and even in tough times? Then when I think back abt the past months, I had the answer.
If I were to draw a chart of how my past 12 months were, there would be points that are high up, and points that are down lower. And I can only evaluate until all 12 months had passed to conclude for my year. I cannot base on 1 month that is down before the rest of the months had come, and say this year is a rotten year. I need to average out. So in tough times, it is the same.
Eccl 7:10
Do not say ‘Why were the former days better than these?’ For you do not inquire wisely concerning this.
Tough times or even year, is just another point in my life. My life has not ended, I’m not finished. Even if I seem to come to a dead end, it is not the end; I just haven’t found the way out yet. Why do I say that? Because all my days are already in the hands of God. He has seen and determined my end. He has destined me for greatness. His thoughts towards me are of good and not of evil, to give me a future and a hope.
Some people without God did not give up in tough times. They believe that their life has not ended. It is in their hands and how they make it to be. Then we have greater hope; because our life is in God’s hand and He loves us with an everlasting love.
Isa 46:4
Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made and I will bear; Even I will carry and deliver you.
And I thank God for the good things as well. Throughout this year, things that I thought its good to have, God had given to me, whether is it a gift or I can buy it. Haa! I thank God for a better relationship with my sister (xiaoyun help me a lot in this), good relationship and favor with my bosses, pay increment and better relationships with my family. I also thank God for His provisions and abundance, protection as well!
But most of all, I also want to thank God for giving me a good leader, xiaoyun! Thanks for guidance these past 12 months, it has changed me. Thanks again for letting me try without fear, assurance that you are watching me while I learn, and support when I’m down. Thanks for encouraging me to love others and myself more; I still believe I’ll enjoy people. Thanks for being patient with me and my mistakes. I don’t want to make them twice! I look forward to the coming 12 months with you, a greater year yet ever. And I want to let you know, you are not a little girl in n211 as you felt. You are a wise and strong leader, ever more loving and gracious. Thanks for your leadership!
Bye 2006, time to move on to 2007!
i'm home...