I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, October 10, 2006 *
Wow, its so fast. I din expect to ask my boss that qns at this time. He was like... "What?!?" Well, i straggled quite a bit before asking. Haa!

I told him of the options ahead of me and the time needed. He said "i'll discuss this with manager and see how." Hmm... But i'm more peaceful actually. Of cos, not without the potential challanges and diffculties in view.

As i thought thru all the things... hmm... how will they work out? And then, God spoke: "2007, will be a year of glory for you." Wow!

"Let me see Your glory, and let be shown thru me," i replied.

I know i'll not be short-changed! All will unfold well in His perfect timing.

I rest in His Love.

Oh, i came across this interesting statement sometime back:

"The grass is not greener at another side, neither is it greener on this side; it is greener on the side you water them."

Haa! Isn't this true? =)

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES