I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, September 05, 2006 *
To all my dear friends, I'm still here!! Haa!

I din realized that I was really missing until someone super unexpected called me and said this casually 'since you changed your company, I've not received any calls from you..'

Oh...

That really caused me to think for awhile. Wa.. I think.... I'm really missing. This just reminds me quite sometime back when God told me to let go of a friend (is not having her voice in my life, not a total break of contact). My goodness... I hope I dun have to go thru it again. If she had not appeared, I wouldn't have made thru it in those years. It hurts pretty badly. But to let go, is to really trust God that all things will work well, at the obedience of His word, in the assurance of His love.

Trusting in God really brings joy. The old habits I'm trying to get rid, and in Him I'll never be the same again.

Sometime back I was just thinking will all my hard work be enough? Is it good enough? Is it smart enough? It seems that it din help me to anywhere. Oh man... Then came the appraisal time. I din know I was included. It was suppose to be submitted by August but my probation only finish near the end of this September. Last Friday after meeting, my manager came and showed me….. Man I tell you, I was surprised! Rating from 1 to 5, 5 being excellent, I got mostly 4s and 5s. I was so surprised cos I tot I messed up some things. And at the end of it, my manager put me to be confirmed as staff! Then he told me 'wa, your appraisal is better than mine!' You can say I almost 'leaped' for joy... but I controlled, of cos… hahahahaha!

Then I tot thru of all the unexpected times God came thru for me and the favor that was upon me, He is just so good. Trust in Him, and move in the calling He has for you.

I don't know if I'll get increment. But just by what was written, I'm already happy. Happy that I’m not the same, I'm moving. I'll keep moving until I fulfill my destiny and see God at the end, my Rewarder. I'll not be the same again; even in ministry and in loving capacity. But of cos, the money is still much needed.

Oh God, this will be fun and adventurous. At Your word, I believe! My end will be good!

So my dear friends, I'm missing cos I'm working hard not to be the same again. Now the key word is balance and I'm working towards it. But you'll not be seeing me sometime soon, cos I need to balance my accounts! I overspent VERY badly (sob!!), and have to balance it back now.

But be assured that I still love you very much, and is still here… with you.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES