July was a super busy month for me. So busy at my new workplace until i really short of time. And there is a new trend in the market, so my industry have to try and adjust to the new trend. Its not a good thing though. Due to this trend, now a company which i'm supposed to watch over seems to have more influence over my client as compared to the past, cos they hold 30% of share in the project. Gosh. But I really thank God for favor of people and God. Now i need wisdom, creativity and tactfulness.
Last cell group was a bit different. Sis Xiaoyun asked us to share the valleys(downtimes) we've gone thru or even if we are going thru one now. It seems many of the members are going thru it. Some already came out victoriously. Praise God!
I too shared about my life this year. Hmm... it wasn't easy going actually. Made some mistakes, things happened, handling some people around me wasn't easy, family, friends... different areas in my life were all affected. They made such a heavy impact on me that i had never experience before.
There were great times too. i could say partly came because of tough times, and i was made stronger. Had breakthroughs like never before. Part of my character moulded. But of cos i dont pray for them to keep coming to be strong la. hahaha. This is not the only way to be strong. But i treasure the revelations and breakthroughs i had. They are like fresh bread from the oven. Not just the taste is good, the fragrance is irresistable. Yum!
Honestly, i felt i'm going to enter into another valley. Like i shared, we know the rain is coming when the sun is out, dark clouds comes and cold winds blow at ur face when it should still be daytime. At that point, i ask God that this year is going to end and yet another valley, am i gg to be ok? He said all the things that He promise me He'll do. i just need to step out! Then Ps 23:4 comes into my mind:
V4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
I remembered all the tough times God was there with me, came thru for me. The things that we went thru together, they all comfort me. I know the rest of the coming times, good or bad, there will not be any exception: with me , for me. Then God told me, this year i'll end well. I believe. I will end well.
Though valleys may come, but its ok. Focus on the end, the light at the end of the tunnel.
Then Sis Xiaoyun said this in the end: 'Since we know the rain is coming... remember to go take umbrella; shelter yourself.'
It sounded funny to me. Cos i really only focus on the rain and the valley. I honestly forgot i can take umbrella. Or maybe cos i dont have the habbit of doing so. Hahaha! But come to think about it, it is true. We cannot stop the rain while we are on the way to the next shelter. And if we know it, why not bring and umbrella so we can walk thru feeling better? Not soaked in the rain.
In case you are wondering what umbrella means, it is the word of God. The word of God to strengthen and shelter you in stroms and valleys.
Psalms 23
V1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
V2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
V3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
V4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
V5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
V6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
i'm home...