I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Thursday, April 13, 2006 *
Wa... i'm using blogger in chinese. Haa... not as in i type in chinese, but the setting became in chinese. Its like setting the language in ur hp to chinese but u still can sms in english. Yea.

oh gosh... not feeling well in the stmoach today. having different kinds of weird feelings in it. But thank God it happened today and not other coming days. Easter coming! Haa!

I want fruits that will remain.

Had a funny dream last night. I think ice age 2 is still in my mind.

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES