I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Tuesday, April 04, 2006 *
Each of us have our own battle to fight. Sometimes i wonder if greater victory only comes when you've gone thru deeper valley. But it would good if there was a friend with u.

I once made a prayer to God. I said grant me one best friend who:

1. Be close and love me.
2. To stay by me no matter what i've done and help me.
- Well, i said this cos i know i'm not perfect. God knows the condition of our hearts. We do make mistakes. And at that point, i felt how good it would be should anyone have a friend that would look beyond what we had done to continue correct and help without 'sentancing us' in their mind; but to graciously enable.

After this God gave me an answer. He said.... here I am.

Wow!

MT 28:20
teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen

Some at first may feel that this statement shows that God will be our God forever to help through all the problems. We are not dealing it by our own strength.

But Rev Richard Roberts elaborates further. He said this also means God is there to stick by us through all the decisions we make; good or bad.

Wat a true and faithful Friend. I'm reminded of a verse as i write this.

Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.

But this doesn't mean we can run from our mistake. No NO!!

One example will be Moses. He made a mistake and God had not allow him to enter the promise land. Imagine... leading the children of Israel for so long towards the promise yet now not able to enter with them.

Deu 34: 4
Then the Lord said to him, "This is the land of which I swore to give Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, 'I will give it to your descendants.' I have caused you to see it with your eyes, but you shall not cross over there."

But God did not let Moses die without knowing where he was leading the children of Israel to all those years. In fact God showed him.

Deu 34:1-3
V1 Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the Lord showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan,
V2 all Naphtali and the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the Western Sea,
V3 the South, and the plain of the Valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.

And God did one more thing that all true and faithful friend would.

Deu34:5-6
V5 So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord.
V6 And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day.

God buried Moses, Himself! And God has not risen another like him in Israel.

Deu34:10-12
V10 But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face,
V11 in all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt, before Pharaoh, before all his servants, and in all his land,
V12 and by all that mighty power and all the great terror which Moses performed in the sight of all Israel.

Can you see His love?

God wants us to know Him not just as God, but also know and keep His love.

John 17:26 (Jesus's prayer before crucifixion)
And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

He is my true Friend. I just want to end in His hands no matter what!

Head knowledage and experiential knowledge is different.

You know what i mean =)

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES