I'm with u Always.

/////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->

* Wednesday, March 22, 2006 *
I got a new blogskin!! (tks a lot kelly!)

Haa.. it took me hours to choose it. Imagine few thousand of it available over the net. But I chose this cos the penguins are very cute. And the colours and design are simple.
Hmm…. I don’t know when I’ll change it. It’ll probably be there till I see one that makes my jaw drop. Haa!

The maker of this skin mentioned that while she was making this, she wondered if anyone had the experience that, while standing in a crowd, does anyone actually notice her. That explains the name of this skin ‘Do u see me?’

While I was thinking about it, a picture came to my mind. A penguin holding a towel and a tray with drinks on it, asking: ‘A drink for u, sir?’ A waiter! Haa! Then I just thought to myself; actually all of us are like waiters serving the people. And the Boss, Who sees everything we does, will reward and be glad with us. We can never out give Him anyway!

My blog is still under construction. After this week, it should be complete.

Shuzhen reminded me about a joke. It’s call ‘Da Gun Gun’! hahaha! Some of you may know the joke. If not, you can ask Shuzhen, Kelly, Janice. They’ll gladly tell u.

To shuzhen: I think we won’t have 'gun gun' in our mist. But if we ever find one, I think he/she will not remain a 'gun gun' for too long. They muz be changed. Haa!

i'm home...

ME
Name: Annie Yap

Email: annieyap77@yahoo.com.sg

Picture Memories
Malacca Trip 2008
Kelly's Birthday 2007
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 1
Sunrise 30 Sept 07 - Part 2
SOT Graduation 2007

Links

ARCHIVES